Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MUA Glitter Eyeliner ~ an everyday eye with a pop of color!

I got a bunch of stuff from MUA in the post today, which I'm super excited about! I can't wait to try it all. Unfortunately, my face doesn't really want to work with me right now... it's kinda covered in eczema. But, I couldn't resist doing my eye makeup anyway ;)

The glitter liners cost £0.50 each, so I didn't exactly have the highest of expectations for them. However, I think they're decent. Well, considering how cheap they were. This pink one isn't really liquid-y at all... it's more like a semi-thick gel that I had to pat on, dot by dot, using the tip of an eyeliner brush. And that's hard work compared to just using the brush to draw a line. I do like the color payoff though! Being glitter, of course it's gonna look better in real life than in photos, but it really is pretty. And for 50p I really can't complain!



Products used:
♥ IsaDora Eye Shadow Fix (primer)
♥ NYX Eyeshadow Base White
Lid: MUA Eye Shadow in Shade 16 - Matt (a very pale pink)
Brow bone: Wet N Wild Eye Shadow in Brulee
Crease: MAC Eye Shadow in Sketch
♥ MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
♥ MUA Glitter Eyeliner in Shade 6
♥ Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I really like you blog and Think that you have the greatest posts about makeup! I have a blog about makeup myself - maybe we could follow each other?

    Beautymorebeauty.blogspot.dk
    Hugs Signe :-)

    ReplyDelete