Thursday, September 8, 2011

In addition to my latest video...

Here are some pictures of the makeup I wore and the products I showed in my American Makeup HAUL! (cherryculture.com) video. I used a few products for the first time, and so far I love them all! 


The eyeshadows are from e.l.f.'s Glam and Day 2 Night eyeshadow quads, the MAC blush is in the colour Dainty, and the NYX lipstick is called Strawberry Milk (I'm wearing a purple lipgloss over it though).


As you can see in the picture below, I got quite a few things by NYX. Considering how cheap they are, I am just blown away by the quality of NYX products! I love every single product I own by that brand. I wish we had something like NYX here in Sweden. But if we did, it'd probably be as overpriced as everything else in this country, so I might as well keep buying my makeup online ;)

All the things I got from cherryculture.com this time

NYX Cream Blush in Natural

NYX lipsticks in Darling, Strawberry Milk and Narcissus

Milani baked blush in Fantastico Mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment