Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day & Instagram


This is the eye makeup I wore on St. Patrick's Day. I love green eyeshadows, and wear them quite often, so I thought I'd post this even though it's a bit late. The bright green on the inner half of my lid is Acidberry by Sugarpill, the darker green is O, Christmas Tree by Tick:Tock, and the glitter under my eye is Autumn Hologram by Morgana's Crypt. I used Sugarpill's Tako to blend and highlight, and MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack to line my upper lash line. I'm really happy with the way this look turned out :) 

I also wanted to let you guys know that I recently created an account on Instagram. Surprisingly, my username there is acidwash06 ;) So if you wanna follow me, please do! I'll be posting a lot of makeup pictures there, and I'd love to check out your pics as well!

3 comments: