Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Angel kisses

Here are some pictures of the eye makeup I wore when I went shopping with my mom last Saturday. I absolutely love this eyeshadow combo! 

This time I used MOI Cosmetics' Angel Kisses over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy on my lids. I have no idea why, but I find the sparkle in Angel Kisses really hard to capture in photos. It really is very, very sparkly. You can kind of see it in the third picture, the blurry one, but it's so much more intense in real life. I wish you all had it and could look at it right now... I'm loving this shadow ♥

The crease color is Sugarpill's Mochi, blended out using Sugarpill's Tako. I also used a tiny bit of a black eyeshadow from one of my Sleek palettes to darken the crease. The liner I used is MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack, and the mascara is Max Factor's 2000 Calorie (the waterproof version).



No comments:

Post a Comment