Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Step-by-step: Chrome

I posted this picture the other day:


Today I thought I'd show you how I did the eye makeup, step by step :)

Clean eyelid

I applied a silver colored primer to the lid area...

...and a blue primer above the crease.

To cut my crease, I drew a sharp line with a deep blue shadow slightly above my natural crease. 
I applied some more of the blue eyeshadow towards the outer corner of my eye.

Using a small eyeshadow brush with a little bit of that same blue eyeshadow, 
I started blending out the upper part of the crease color.

I applied a silver eyeshadow to my lid. 
(And made sure to keep the line between the lid and crease looking sharp.)

I applied a mint eyeshadow to the inner corner of my eye and to the lower lash line. 

 I wanted a more cat eye like shape. So, I applied some moisturizer to a cotton round, folded it, and used it to remove some of the eyeshadow at the outer corner of my eye.


I used a white eyeshadow to further blend out the upper part of the crease color and, at the same time, highligt my brow bone. 

I applied some black liner to the outer half of my lash line.

I applied some white eyeliner to my waterline. And, last but not least, I curled my lashes and applied two coats of black mascara to my upper lash line (only one coat on the lower lash line).

False lashes would look great, but I didn't feel like applying them this time ;)

Products used:
♥ Sleek iDivine Primer Palette (picture below)
♥ MAC eyeshadow in Deep Truth
♥ Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Chrome
♥ Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Otherworld
♥ Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako
♥ MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
♥ L'OrĂ©al white eyeliner pencil
♥ Max Factor 2000 Calorie waterproof mascara
♥ MAC eyebrow pencil in Fling
♥ Kicks Sheer Finish Foundation
♥ Topshop Glow highlighter in Polish
♥ Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint in Whatever Comes Next (used as a blush)
♥ MAC lipstick in Hue

I used the circled ones (the picture belongs to Sleek)

No comments:

Post a Comment