Sunday, October 23, 2011

FOTD using Black Rose Minerals

To be honest, this is more of a face of the night than a face of the day. I had an exam yesterday, and when I came home after that I was pretty much exhausted. So I fell asleep and woke up at midnight... My sleeping pattern is never what it should be, you know that by now, don't you?

Sooo... since I was wide awake in the middle of the night, I decided to play with some new makeup that I've been dying to try while I was studying for my exam! 

This look is completely centered around two of my Black Rose Minerals eyeshadows - Sweet Hereafter and Stark. I absolutely adore these shadows and I'm really happy with the look I created with them. I know that a lot of people find red eyeshadows difficult to wear, but I'm not one of those people. I'd wear red eyeshadow any day ;)




What are your favourite red eyeshadows?

In case anyone was wondering - I bought these shadows with my own money, and will be ordering more as soon as I get paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment