Here are the pictures from my If all my makeup disappeared - the look! video :)
One of my subscribers asked me to create a look using only the 10 products I mentioned in my last video, and I thought it was a brilliant idea, so I decided to do it straight away!
I've never created a look using only those products before, so I didn't really know where I was going with it when I filmed the video, but I think it turned out quite nice. Do you like the look?
1. Revlon ColorStay foundation in 110 Ivory
2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Semi Precious Crystal Pink (as eyeshadow, blush & highlighter)
6. MAC Omega eyeshadow (for my brows)
7. Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara
8. Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner pencil in Black Onyx
9. NYX lipliner pencil in Pale Pink
10. MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink