Sunday, June 10, 2012

Holy grail hair treatment!

I can honestly say that I've found a holy grail hair treatment - the Skafe Keramax Carga de Queratina. It's the first keratin treatment I've tried, and I am in love! (Click here to watch my video about this.)

After using the products below, my hair feels amazing! It feels moisturized, soft and very smooth, and it looks so much better. Just take a look at the before and after pictures below and see for yourself ;)


The products:






Before the treatment:


Before: blow-dried, indoor lighting

Before: blow-dried, outdoor lighting


During the treatment:


Apply the treatment to clean, towel-dried hair

Leave it on for 10 minutes 

The results:


After: blow-dried, indoor lighting

After: blow-dried, outdoor lighting


Step-by-step:
♥ Wash your hair using the salt-free Dynasty shampoo
♥ Dry your hair with a towel
♥ Apply the Skafe Keramax keratin treatment to your hair, strand by strand, without touching the scalp
♥ Put on a thermal cap and leave it on for 10 minutes
♥ Comb out any excess product OR rinse (I chose to rinse)
♥ Blow-dry your hair
♥ Leave your hair like it is for 24 - 48 hours (= don't wash it or put it up in a pony tail)
♥ Wash your hair with the Dynasty shampoo, and then apply the Dynasty Ultra Hydrating Mask
♥ Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, then rinse
♥ Style your hair as normal!

Where to buy:

Prices:

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them :)

2 comments: