Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nails of the day - Argentum by String Theory

Today I'm wearing another awesome nail polish by String Theory - Argentum

I began by applying one coat of Sally Hansen's Hard as Wraps and two coats of Kicks' Lady Blue, because I didn't expect Argentum to go on as opaque as it did. I pretty much thought that a couple of coats of Lady Blue with Argentum on top would create a night sky type of look... but that's not really what I ended up with. Argentum pretty much covered the blue, even though I only applied one coat, which I think is pretty impressive! I mean, if I just want some silver glitter here and there I can pick up any old glitter polish from the drugstore... but if I want silver glitter bonanza - Argentum is the way to go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment