I like it when other bloggers do step-by-step tutorials, so I thought I'd do more of them. Let me know if you like them :)
All the eyeshadows I used for this look are by Tick:Tock Cosmetics ♥
So, let's get started!
1. I primed my lid with UDPP, placed a piece of tape from the outer corner of my eye to the end of my eyebrow, and applied a little bit of Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy to my lid and crease:
2. I patted on the first eyeshadow, Run Run Rudolph (LE), to the outer third of my lid and to my crease:
3. I placed my second eyeshadow, Jack Frost (LE), on the middle third or my lid:
5. I blended the colors together:
6. I used another eyeshadow, Brit's First Time, to blend out the crease color. I removed the first piece of tape and placed a new piece a little bit below the first one. I filled in the area between the tape and Run Run Rudolph with a green eyeshadow called O, Christmas Tree (LE). I applied the green eyeshadow with a damp brush because I wanted maximum color payoff:
7. I lined the rest of my lower lash line with Frozen in Time, also applied with a damp brush:
8. I lined my upper lash line with a combination of black eyeliner and eyeshadow:
9. I curled my lashes, applied some of my W7 Oh So Waterproof mascara and some false lashes by Ardell (no.305). I also lined my waterline with my NYX eye pencil in Emerald City:
The finished look!
You can see the sparkle better in this picture...
♥ NYX HD foundation
♥ MAC Studio Finish concealer
♥ BFTE custom blend mineral foundation
♥ Milani Powder Bronzer in #00 Radiant
♥ Physicians Formula Matchmaker pH Powered Blush in Natural
♥ e.l.f. lip pencil in Natural Blush
♥ MAC lipstick in Hue
♥ Sweet Treat Cosmetics lipgloss in Candy Corn (LE)