Wednesday, August 31, 2011

About my hair colour...

Quite a few people have asked me if I colour my hair and, if so, what product I use. So I thought I'd answer those questions today.

Most of my hair is my natural hair colour, but I do bleach some of it. I would say that I bleach a 3 inch wide section of hair, approximately, on the top of my head. So the very top layers of my hair are slightly lighter than my natural hair colour. You can see about half an inch of my natural hair colour (at the roots), in this picture:


I used to bleach all of my hair for ages, but nowadays I only ever bleach the roots. And I do that every other month or so. I do it myself, and I always use the same product:

Schwarzkopf Blonde in 10.1 Light Blonde

Let me know if you have any other questions about my hair ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment