Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FOTD - August 17th

Today I'm just at home, studying for an exam. I don't have time to film and edit any videos right now, but I do have time to write a quick blog post, so I thought I'd show you guys the makeup I'm wearing today :)


I primed my lid with my NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk.

All the eyeshadows I used are from my Sleek Oh So Special palette (see picture below).
I used...
♥ the 2nd one from the bottom row on my lid
♥ the 5th one from the top row in my crease
♥ a combination of the last one from the top row and the 2nd one from the bottom row under my eye
♥ the 1st one from the top row as a highlight on my brow bone

I lined my upper lash line with an eyeliner pencil by Nivea Beauté in 07 Titan, and applied two coats of L'Oréal's Volume Million Lashes mascara. 

On my cheeks I'm wearing my e.l.f. studio blush in Tickled Pink, and on my lips I'm wearing a lipstick by NYX in the colour Harmonica, plus a lipgloss by Face Stockholm in the colour Cyklamen.

No comments:

Post a Comment