Friday, August 12, 2011

Nails of the day - Incoco Dry Nail Appliqué

I found this little manicure kit by Incoco on sale the other day, and I just couldn't resist them. It's a complete manicure kit, containing 20 colour strips, a cuticle stick, a mini file and a nail polish removal cloth, and I've wanted to try something like this for a long time. I've heard a lot of people on youtube talk about the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, and I believe that this is pretty much the same thing. 

There weren't many colours left to choose from, but I managed to find an absolutely beautiful light pink colour with shimmer that will go perfectly with any outfit I can think of. Now, I got them on sale for 21SEK (approximately £2), but they are normally sold for 69 SEK, which I think is a little pricey. So I probably wouldn't wear this type of nail polish every day, but I thought it would be a really nice thing to do sometimes, for special occasions. 


This weekend I am visiting my parents (and I didn't bring my camera, so I'm sorry about the quality of these photos), and tomorrow is my grandfather's 80th birthday, so we will go to his birthday party tomorrow night. I've used my Incoco manicure kit for the first time tonight and I'm hoping that my nails will still look good tomorrow. So far I am very happy with the results - my nails look absolutely beautiful! The only question is how long this manicure will last? Incoco claims that it'll last up to 14 days - I think that sounds a little too good to be true, but who knows? I'll get back to you when I have the answer ;)

Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment